We're currently testing a verified program for well-known artists to prevent scam and other things. So we granted some trustworthy users verification. You can recognize those users through a green check badge at the end of their channel name.
However, if you want us to verify your account you have to read this requirements and rules first.
Rules & Requirements
1. You use your official artist name on Picarto.TV just like on your website or social media.
If you want to change your name to fulfill this rule but have no name changes left you can ask our support (email@example.com) to reset your name changes again.
2. You've linked your social media and website in your channel.
You can do so by going to your settings -> Socials
3. After verification you can not change your channel name anymore!
Except for official rebranding. Ask our support and show them that you already changed the name on all other official social media.
4. At least one of your social media is 6 months or older and has at least 500 followers.
If we can not see your follower counter (like on Tumblr) please send screenshots to our support as proof. If your Picarto account has many followers exceptions are possible.
5. Deliberate violations of our Terms of Service lead to a revoke of your verification status.
1. Post in your most popular social website the following text:
I want to become a verified Picarto.TV user!
If you don't have any well-known social media but enough followers on Picarto.TV you can skip this step.
2. Send us your channel name, the link to your verification post and screenshots of follow counter (if not visible) to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Wait for a reply (takes up to 15 business days!)
You will get an answer whether or not you are verified.